Nutrition for Runners
You’re ready to take your training to the next level. And, you know that fueling your body begins and ends with the proper nutrition. You feel confident in your current exercise regimen, but you know that prioritizing your nutrition will help. You’re working toward a goal of getting stronger and figuring out what that means for you — not society’s norms.
The Dietitian Runner helps you achieve your goals alongside other runners looking to toe the line feeling their best.
Join a community of strong, empowered runners.
Life’s too short to spend all your time trying to fit into society’s mold. Everybody is different, and every body is different. Our Group Coaching Program equips you with the tools you need to fuel your body and optimize health for your life, not anyone else’s.
Fuel for PRs Group Nutrition Coaching Program was created to connect runners with common goals, ready to support and empower each other.
Nutrition coaching on your time.
Time is valuable – especially when you’re juggling a family, career, social life and most importantly – your health. The Dietitian Runner’s Fuel for PRs Group Nutrition Coaching Program is perfect for runners who are ready to improve their nutrition but prefer to move through materials at their own pace and join bi-weekly group coaching calls.
Nutrition for Runners
Fuel for PRs Group Nutrition Coaching Program
The perfect fit for you if:
- You feel secure in your current running plan or strength training, but want more confidence when it comes to fueling your body to recover and perform.
- You want to prioritize your nutrition — but you don’t have the capacity or resources to meet weekly with a dietitian.
- You’re looking for a supportive community of runners who are ready to empower and encourage one another.
- Please reach out to inquire about pricing
- A 12-week program
- Bi-weekly group nutrition coaching calls where Emily connects with the group to answer nutrition questions and provide support
- Connection with other runners in the program who are working toward similar goals
- Access to a self-paced nutrition course with over 30 education videos where Emily walks you through each pillar of your nutrition
- Downloadable resources including the below Ebooks that serve as tools throughout your nutrition journey
- Macronutrient Ebook
- Micronutrient Ebook
- Meal Planning Ebook
- Running Nutrition Ebook
- Carb Loading Ebook